Tuesday, March 8, 2011

End of my challenge, Wedding Dreams Magazine, and a great bridal session

Yeah, so I pretty much have given up on my 30 day challenge for now. I was going strong for about 17 days, but then I ran into some issues. For those of you who don't know, my wife is pregnant, and she had some medical issues last week. I ended up spending two nights in the hospital and three afternoons, leaving me with very little time for photography.

On an exciting note, I just received my copies of Wedding Dreams Magazine. Through a random email, I was able to send some work into the magazine and ended up getting probably 10 or more photos in the magazine!

Last Saturday, I got the chance to shoot bridal portraits in a brand new location. We met with Misti at Lacuna Modern Furniture and got some great photos. Unfortunately, I still have about two months till their wedding so I can't post any yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment