Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 12 After effects part 2

Today, I worked on the video again. I went through at least two more tutorials, which took about an hour and a half. I finished the last two of the videos. I didn't really do anything special involving text on the videos, but I did learn some cool ways to transition.

On one part of the video, I learned how to use masks, which works exactly like it does in photoshop. You can hide one part of a video and only show another. Well, with this technique, I sliced the video into 4 different segments, and had each segment move onto the screen at different times. This created a kind of sliding door effect.

In another video, I learned that I could make items rotate. The video has a bike tire spinning, and my text spins with the tire at the same speed.

I should have the final video finished next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment