Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

The final product turned out better than I thought it would. I did so many different things to the picture and that background that it looked like a jumbled mess. There were motion streaks, different colored stripes, smoke, an image texture, and some other highlights/shadows.

The last few steps brought it all together. I added about 3 layers, each full of a single color. Then, I adjusted their fill and blend mode to give the whole image a create look. It made all of the different elements of the photo blend together. Before, when they were all different colors, they stuck out; the layers fixed that problem.

Well, no school for me tomorrow, so maybe I will actually play around with that other program like had planned. Maybe I'll make a nice DVD menu. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment