Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 13 Final Product



Today I finished the last section of the video. The cool thing about this section, and this program in general, is that the video was created from 4-5 separate pictures in photoshop. The sky, clouds, grass, pole, and blades were all different images/layers in photoshop. Then, in after effects, I was able to create a video by adding motion to the each image. Many of the items popped up on the screen. That was simply moving the image. The best effect is the windmills. To create the spinning motion, all I had to do was add rotation to the blades. Since the blades were an image by themselves, they were the only thing affected by the spin effect.



Here is the final product. It took me three days to follow all of the tutorials, but I really am excited about the possibilities that are now open to me. I've got all these crazy ideas for videos and projects that I could make. Yes, there are several things about this I'm not completely excited about. The videos in it are random. I didn't choose them. I simply used what I was given in the tutorial. The same thing goes with the music. My next After Effects project will be completely my creation: my own video, images, and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment