Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 3

Today, I did decide to work with photoshop. I followed a tutorial that I found on the internet. I started by making the background using a texture. I added blur to create a smooth transition from one part to the next. I then added noise to give it back some texture.

After finishing the background, I added a photo layer. I wanted the image to blend in and didn't want to see the image's background, so I used a layer mask to hide the background. After that, I pretty much just added a hue saturation layer to give it the bluish color.


The tutorial added another image and some text. I did this at first, but then I decided it was kind of lame, so I dropped it. This left a black spot on the right, but I thought it look decent the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment